Job ID: NY1277189
Title: Quality Management Systems Specialist
Company: McGard, LLC
Wages: Starting pay not specified
Contact Name: Attn.: Human Resources
Mail Resumes to:
Attn.: Human Resources
3875 California Rd
Orchard Park, NY 14127-4198
Orchard Park. McGard. Quality Management Systems Specialist. FT. M-F. 6:30am - 3:30pm. Benefits.
McGard is a well-established WNY company and a world leader in high quality specialized mechanical security devices. Our proprietary products are manufactured at our Orchard Park, NY facility. We offer a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package: health, dental, life insurance, paid personal days, vacation, holidays, quarterly profit sharing, a 401(k) plan, plus more! Relocation assistance available. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.mcgard.com.
Quality Management Systems Specialist
Salaried (6:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. M-F)
Are you someone who is passionate about establishing, implementing, maintaining, and auditing our quality system under ISO 9001/IATF 16949, ISO 14001 & ISO/IEC 17025? If the answer is YES, this may be the perfect career opportunity for you!
Our Quality Management Systems Specialist must possess the following qualities: customer-focused, analytical, ability to multitask, manage projects, and make decisions, exceptional organizational skills, an eye for detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a team environment. This position reports to the Quality Assurance Manager.
* Updates management on the performance of the Quality System for review and improvement action, and on internal audit findings.
* Responsible for ensuring customer requirements are addressed and satisfied.
* Coordinates the metrics reporting in operations meetings.
* Educates the Quality Council and management regarding the Standard.
* Consults with employees on Quality System matters.
* Develops and maintains records and documents and the library of Standards.
* Coordinates the document control and revision process, and customer audits.
* Acts as company liaison to the Registrar and as a facilitator to monitor progress of internal audits.
* Evaluates corrective actions and initiates follow ups.
* B.S. degree in a technical discipline.
* Minimum three (3) years' experience with more than eight (8) years' experience in Engineering/Quality/Technical preferred.
* Strong working knowledge of ISO 9001/IATF 16949 & ISO/IE 17025 standards.
* Be proactive in continuous improvement.
* Ability to interact and work well with a diverse workforce across all levels of the organization.
* Ability to adapt and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Click below to apply online:
You may also send resumes to:
Human Resources, McGard, LLC
3875 California Rd.
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Walk in applicants welcome between 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Friday
or Call 716-662-8980 and ask for Ext. 2222